Britain scanned KM's wanted - Can you oblige?

by KateWild 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

I am having a littertrash break for a couple of months. The nonsense irates me.

As far as teaching my son critical thinking skills, I do know I have to keep up with The Congregation "Bile" Study, The Misery School and Circus Meeting items. Christmas and his b-day is sorted for this month. He is participating in everything, and he will not be giving a "witness" at school. He has made this clear to his dad.

However, none of these items are on jw.org. Atalntis on JWN has kindly put links up to downlaod the KMs, but I cannot do this. If you are in a British cong and get the KM for Britain, I would be very grateful if you could scan it and email to me each month.

I would so appreciate this, I need to keep my son strong in understanding TTATT, without resorting to going to meetings.

Thanks Sam xx

• DS211
    DS211

I dont get the britain ones but i have american ones lol are they different?

• KateWild
    KateWild

DS, thanks. I was gonna bump this no need now. I have mine here lets compare Sam xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Page 4 the announcements section states about the 4th class to grduate the school of Christian couples on july 28 2013 Dublin.- not to fussed if that different.

Cong "bile" study lessons 14-16

Misery School is the same I know

Circus meeting- 5min item, 15 min item, 10 min local needs- that's important I know when that is and what they say.

How similar is it DS?

Sam xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Bumping for the Brits

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I have the Australia/ New Zealand issue and they are

identical to U.S.A. apart from the last announcements section

which is localised.

jtg

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

I can scan mine for ya dude... Which month do you wanna start with? PM me an email address and I'll send em through....

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey CB, how's it going, maybe we will visit your cong and I will pose as a reg pionsneer, and go on the mino and bite to eat after the meeting. It will be fun breaking the rules and nice to meet up.

Sam xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit