abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: the reason i focused on after 8 weeks, is because ppl,like to go down rabbit trails, and do whatever to not focus on the major issues, of course you already know this. it happens all the time

• bohm
    bohm

Okay unstop, i had hoped you would say you regretted the comparison of me to a nazi, but if thats the case my only response is i have no use discussing with someone who hold such an uninformed and stupid oppinion, and such a low view of me. if i told you raising your kids to believe in god was the same as having sex with them, then insisted on not technically having called you a pedo, i am sure you would have no use of discussing childrearing with me either.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bohm: i already told you about three times my comparison was not to the nazis i just said that, my goodness, grow up

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

sorry bu2b, but that's utter bullshit. supporting pro choice doesn't mean to prefer abortions over giving birth. it also doesn't mean that one would choose to abort. it means giving a woman the freedom to decide for herself what's best for her and her potential child.

you know where the guilt comes from? from people like you. of course you judge. why else would you call yourself a pro lifer?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

take what i say in context

• tornapart
    tornapart

In India almost 6,000,000 babies were aborted in the last decade simply because they were girls. Is that moral or ethical?

• bohm
    bohm

im sorry you are not aware of what you say.

try to think for yourself and it might change.

if i told you raising your kids religiously was the same as a grown man having sex with a baby, then i would be comparing you to a pedo and me pretending i was not making the comparison would not change the fact.

• bohm
    bohm

Unstop:

stop pissing on me and tell me its raining.

stop comparing me to nazis and tell me you dont.

im done with this, i have no use of the oppinion of someone with such a view of me.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

bohm: and im sorry you fell this thread is about you, when its not its about un born babys ,

• BU2B
    BU2B

How is a pro life person automatically judging? You can be against the practice and believe it should be banned without automatically judging all the people who do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit