abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
  • cantleave
    cantleave

No comparison!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

is there really any differance? excpet one is history and one is history/present. if the holocaust happened and "good men did nothing. why have we not learned from this? why are we as society not doing more?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unstop - until you accept that abortion is required in cases of ectopic preganancy and fertilzation due to rape anything you say on the subject is mute.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: how many abortions are because of those two reasons? and besides why did the holocaust happen? because the nazis were bored, no of course not. they had there reasons which they thought "justified" there cause. this is why i am so amped about this, becuase ppl who are normally nice caring folk. sit back and do nothing. its horrible dude

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unstop - don't you think that abortion is ever justified?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: i personally dont, yet keep in mind most abortions are not within those two catagorys. you know this. what would you have said in germany? is killing a jew ever jutified? an innocent jew. how many babies have been aborted that were not from your two "justifications"? millions think about it , and how many more babies will die in the next 15 years?

• KateWild
    KateWild

My kids are 8 1/2 years apart, I tell myself, my son is my aborted child, born a few years later. My daughter tell me it's nonsense and I killed an innocent life.

I suppose I do have regrets, in a way. There is justification in certain situations, an unwanted child will have a rotten miserable life, a child that is a pleasant surprise will be loved. Only a preganant woman knows what type of mother she will be, it's her right to make the choice.

For medical reasons it is imperative to abort a fetus.

Sam xx

• Comatose
    Comatose

Are you calling globs of cells with no brain or awareness babies?

Im against late term abortion. But have drastically changed my views on early abortions.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Are you calling globs of cells with no brain or awareness babies?

Im against late term abortion. But have drastically changed my views on early abortions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit