" Jehovah's Witnesses " were NOT Jonadabs!!??!?

by DATA-DOG 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

I wonder how nowadays JW's don't find it strange that they actually have the same hope as the "unjust" people who don't know Jehovah.

I've also been blind like that for 12 years, thank God I woke up!

Old articles like that confirm how unbiblical their current doctrine is. Rutherford is the worst thing that happened to this organization.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I was pissed when I found out by reading the vindication books and others that Rutherford viewed these other classes as lesser Christians or not Christians at all. The Bible says their is no distinction by god and no favouritism. It also says not to judge. So I became very mad when I found out this guy and those that followed him took away Christianity from me and others. Arrogant pricks! At that point I new all Christians or believers were in fact part of the body of Christ and annointed in him. I partook of the emblems later that year.
  • TD
    TD

I was pissed when I found out by reading the vindication books and others that Rutherford viewed these other classes as lesser Christians or not Christians at all.

I'm no fan of Rutherford, but didn't he, to some extent inherit this view? Russell's idea of a fully consecrated child of God during the harvest period included the notion that a person would devote pretty much every waking hour to the ministry.

Lots of people who came into contact with the Bible Student movement liked what they heard, but that level of dedication was a practical impossibility.

• TD
    TD

I wonder how nowadays JW's don't find it strange that they actually have the same hope as the "unjust" people who don't know Jehovah.

It's tough enough to explain even to xJW's that the eighty years that have elapsed since the identification of the "great crowd" are a big, big problem.

The Generation Atop The Skyscraper...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit