Voltaire quote

by d 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• d
    d

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.-Voltaire.

reminds me of religon what do you think?

I have another quote by Nietzsche.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ. Because it is in him that all the fullness of the divine quality dwells bodily. -Col 2:8,9

• Stealth
    Stealth

It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because
    he is not of the same opinion, is a monster. - Voltaire

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Good quote SFPW - empty deceptions like, there are no new scrolls in Rev. 20:12, and foreigners WERE taken into the Law Covenant. (Deuteronomy 29:10-15)

I'm so glad that my mind is not captive to such corrupt teachings from "God's Organization"!

Even the Revised NWT hasn't been changed to fit the lies!!

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

-Voltaire

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

Over half of all Voltaire quotes can be applied to Bethel, if not all of them.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.”

“But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.”

-Adolf Hitler.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit