watchtower&awake mags.

by mike047 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mike047
    mike047

I have about a years subscription, still in the wrappers for anyone that wants them. EMAIL me and I will send them to anyone wanting them for research/ammunition or what ever purpose.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Best purpose for them would be for starting fires for a BBQ. The CD will be out soon. Can anyone say ISO .....

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Do they still come in the brown paper wrappers? I remember being embarrased that the mail carrier would know we were JW's because of those wrappers.

I would save them as evidence. If you get the CD, compare. They seem to alter the wording of articles when the CD comes out. Hard copies are the proof.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WE do not have them around any more we trash canned them years ago !!! 40 yrs a friggin JW and yes I am uder the shrinks help mentally and meds too...SOME people undr the thread ANNOYED -- I suppose I deserve it after annoying people at the door with the friggin magazines!!! WE ALL HAVE SINNED !!!

• Dawn
    Dawn

Nah......I can think of much more interesting magazines to receive in brown paper wrappers

• mike047
    mike047

HI PUFF, They come in a light white wrapper with light black address printing now. Low profile????

I can understand the distain for this printed matter, but some people can use them for research/rebuttal purposes.

I have found a taker, so these mags are spoken for. I have other books;year, bound awake/watchtower, some of the rainbow series, etc. If anyone has a specific item they want/need, I will be happy to send them. I am cleaning out my library.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Any old pictures with your thumbs up?

Guest 77

• mike047
    mike047

no, but there are pictures of me with a peace/piece sign.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Please please please, people, do not just throw your literature away. Someday, in the right hands, twenty years from now that literature could save someone twenty or more years of pain and heartache. And please do not throw away your original 99 cd's when you get the 2001 edition; donate it to some group or school, where it will do some real educational good.

This stuff can be donateds to educational institutions, religious schools, and anit-cult groups. They will be safe there, and well taken care of.

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is growing to be to the United States what the Holocaust is/was to Germany. Something that someday people will look back on and say "How..?" and I don't know if we can give them an answer.

Watchtower adherents put their children through h**l just like the WW2Germans put their children through h**l. Like the Palestanians and Israelies' children are going through h**l.

Let us not forget...

• TheStar
    TheStar

Excellent point Dungbettle!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit