Caleb and Sophia get baptized ???

by jwleaks 5 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Not yet.

However, over the past few weeks two members of the Governing Body have given talks encouraging young children to get baptized.

Gerrit Losch - France

Mark Sanderson - Germany

If the reports are correct then the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are preparing JW parents to accept their young children getting baptized.

No doubt, soon, very soon, a Caleb and Sophia cartoon will appear in which child baptism will be promoted and encouraged. It appears the seeds are being planted. I shudder.

Suffer the little children.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

The next progression from there will be infant baptism. Reason being that as parents raising there child in the truth it is only to be expected that they will get baptized when they are older, so why not as an infant.

So if a baby then pukes on and elder he/she will get reproved, doing it a second or third time will cause he/she to be DF'd.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    If they have them get baptized they also should have a DF'n sequel one year later and have the parents obeying the GB as far as shunning their own children. This would show the sad reality of those who give everything to the Corporation sic Jehovah's earthly organization..
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Too bad Caleb and Sophia's parents are not going to be shown being baptized. I'm sure they are a fine "spiritual" couple and have been baptized for years. Tony "tight pants" Morris could picture buff Daddy in his sexy speedo (Tony would probably like that) and Mommy could be shown getting baptized in her Burka. lol
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Quote from Mark Sanderson's talk about supporting the Governing Body in relation to young children getting baptized:

"Do you share that viewpoint of the Governing Body? Are you helping your children to become unbaptized publishers and to make their decision at a young age?"

Link to download Mark Sanderson's talk: Child Baptism

• Generation Me
    Generation Me
    Following the viewpoint of the governing body...they finally speak about who the sheeple are really following.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit