Types, anti-types, starting fresh?

by Crazyguy 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

BLONDIE: jws will either develop a convenient memory or leave.

And frankly, I don't think the WTS/GB cares. Once a person develops serious doubts, the first thing they stop is donating any more money. Thes the WTS no longer needs them taking up space.

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The j-dumbs at the meeting were so thankful for the "simple and clarified" teachings because..... Get ready.....are you ready???

Becuase......" We don't have to memorize or explain it." AND...." These older teaching can be a source of contention with certain members of the public. It's better just to focus on the practical applications of narratives."

LOL!!! Their rebranding is nearing completion...

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I think what they are doing Is that exactly. The Catholic Church never got into details much and this religion is going to make it real simple just have a few doctrines that are a bit different and that's it. This way people can't blow up thier teachings as easily and maybe they can keep the young ones in since that's thier only real hope of surviving.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Rebranding indeed.

Also known as "sweeping the past dirt under the carpet"

• Half banana
    Half banana
    And then the internet roles back the carpet...
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There were several hints in the lesson that lead me to believe that Crazyguy, and others, are dead on.

Part of the rebranding is to distance themselves from their own history. Some worldly PR guy, probably hired with dedicated funds, said, " Step #1, ditch CTR!! " so they did by demoting him to a "domestic" who Jeehoober used for a time.

Step # 2) ADVERTISE!, ADVERTISE!, ADVERTISE!!! The webisode and its kingdom!!!

Step #3) Start ditching Rutherfraud's teachings! MINIMIZE, MINIMIZE, MINIMIZE!!!! Boozerford's misogyny, anti-semitism, false prophecy and sedition!!

Step #4) Start dumbing shit down! You jack-asses have painted yourselves in a corner! Just STFU and stop making shit up! Seriously!! STOP!! Just start mentioning Jesus more and the practical moral lessons of the bible, just like EVERY OTHER XIAN SECT.

The plan seems to be working. Dubs are eating this crap up and begging for more. If I were the PR guy, I would have changed one thing. The GB are absolutely NOT allowed on TV...ever.

This may eventually happen. The j-dumbs will become familiarized with the GB Helpers, then the GB can slink back to the shadows or be "raptured" or whatever...perhaps go to jail? IDK......

STFU and be blessed!!!!

DD

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Great breakdown, DD! Yes when the GB goes back to being mysterious and amazing when they are told to stop being public, time will pass, and all their embarrassing videos will be considered 'old light' and disregarded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit