Compare Scientology's super power building and Watchtower Headquaters

by Scott77 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scott77
    Scott77
    This weekend, 15 years after work began, the Church of Scientologyopened its new "super power building", complete with time machine – a Mediterranean Revival-style palace in Clearwater, Florida.....
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/nov/19/inside-scientology-new-cathedral-church-religion?CMP=fb_gu

Please, what do you think about the comparision? Who would be winner?

Scott77

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Scientolgy is way cooler. Look at Tom Cruise movies! They kick a**!! Then look at the " Prodigal Son ", it sucked. If I had to be in a cult, I would choose Scientology over JWism.

DD

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

The Church of Scientology is not afraid to charge premium for their progressive "therapies". It's expensive and cruel.

More about Warwick:

http://theworldnewsmedia.org/World+Headquarters+-+Warwick+New+York,+USA

• Scott77
    Scott77

Very interesting comparision, thank you jgnat and DATA-DOG

Scott77

• factfinder
    factfinder

The world Headquarters in Warwick will have 1.5 million sq ft of buildings. In addition, Wallkill will have around 2.5 million sq ft when construction there is completed and the wec (patterson) will have 2.8 million sq ft when expansion is completed.

So the wts facilities are much larger than Scientology's and the wts has a vastly larger and most extensive world wide printing operation.

As for cults: Scientologists are much stranger and weirder than jws!

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Mormons have the coolest buildings. Hands down. JW's and Scientoligists can't hold a candle to their temples. I think it's a side effect of the magical underwear

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Super power building"???

Sounds like a poorly-named HQ for a Scientology-based Justice League ripoff comic.

• Emery
    Emery

Scientology is like the mob. You try bad mouthing them and they will come after you with vengence.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Given the choice of having to choose between Scientology and the JWs:

- I would rather commit suicide instead!

(An opinion based entirely on experience, having once had dealings with a breakaway group from the Scientologists. No bloody way!)

Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit