for those of you that do'nt go to the meetings anymore you missed.......

by nowwhat? 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

at our service meeting we studied for half an hour on what our meetings are like!!!! through the who is doing gods will brochure.

another letter asking for more more money!

an 80 year old brother that was totally giddy he placed TWO tracts at a door!

and to think i could have stayed home and watched marvels agents of shield!

• whathappened
    whathappened

That sounds like a very typical meeting. I am so glad I don't waste my time and my energy going to those zombie classes at the Kingdom Hall anymore.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

We also had a letter about the school for single brothers being combined with the school for christian couples. It will now be called the school for kingdom evangelizers I believe and will include single sisters now.

They also added this new change and THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE LETTER including the parentheses:

"Additionally, the maximum age to apply for this school has been raised to 65. The stipu-lation for anyone between the ages of 50 and 65 to apply is that they must be self-sufficient (meaning they can provide for themselves) and are in no need of financial or medical assistance from the organization. As with all of the other students of the school, it is expected that these ones will be willing to move wherever the organization assigns them and that they can care for their material needs wherever they are sent."

(My Footnote)**So if you listened to us scream the end was coming and are now dirt floor poor in your retirement years - screw you! We won't be giving you a dime of our millions. But you better be willing to move to wherever we tell you to and market our company full-time or you won't get any of this brand-new, piping-hot, special status we just invented.

The very next part on the meeting went over all the ways you can send them money!

I mean they will take anything. Money, property, jewelry, stocks, bonds, and they even will accept no-interest loans (ain't that mighty nice of 'em.)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

nowwhat?, thanks for your apt description of the latest at the KH.

I feel your pain. BTW, I DID watch the last Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode. That has got to be one of the dumbest series on television. But I would rather watch reruns of that than go to another TMS & SM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit