Have you ever demand JW to tell you the truth?

by Iamallcool 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Sometimes I feel like demanding them to tell me the truth.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Luck!..

They don`t know the truth..

Even if they did..

They think your not entitled to it..

......................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The truth about what exactly?

The ones that know it are all here.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

non jw stuff, they are being stupid.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh yes, I have recognised this in my husband, he tells little lies all the time, like he is conditioned to do so anytime the reality is a bit uncomforable. Once I learned this about him I call him on it every snigle time I catch him. I also make sure he is within hearing distance, if not right with me, when I explain to our daughter that telling lies is a bad thing to do. One lie leads to another one then all the sudden you are caught up in a big ball of lies. Dont ever start and you won't get caught up in it.

He agrees, but inside he is confused I am sure.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

The truth will never come out of the borg. If it did then that would be the end of them.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When they lie to me, they always leave knowing they got caught out.

• justmom
    justmom

Good Luck!..

They don`t know the truth..

Even if they did..

They think your not entitled to it..

......................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

im with Outlaw,

They know the WTBS is constantly covering their butts to cover their lies but...

They don't know the REAL TRUTH which is CHRIST ( I am the way, the TRUTH and the life) or you would hear and read about him a whole lot more than you do.

It's always Jehovah and the GB, never CHRIST. And yet the bible tells us that " All power and authority has been given him from the father in heaven and on earth" and that we are told by Jah " This is my son, the beloved, LISTEN to him."

Not listen to the GB or the elders, but to THE SON by means of Holy Spirit which is a free gift to any who wishes it. But they even control this as to who can have Holy Spirit.

WOW, you talk about a heavy blood guilt and judgement. Shame on them!!!

Love Justmom

• jhine
    jhine

yes on another thread I mentioned that I had asked a JW lady about the Watchtower ( which I now know was a brochure !!?? ) that was used for a study with a friend of mine . I asked , knowing the answer , if that was the only Watchtower that they used for study even at the KH. I purposely mentioned a study Watchtower in the question as a seperate animal and was told "no , that is the only literature that we use to study " .

This lady knows my feelings about the org so I suppose she used Theocratic Warfare on me , reasoning that I did not deserve to know the answer . In my book that was lying .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit