I was reading about our "mother" organisation and saw the following WT quotes:
1. w96 6/1 p. 9 par. 3 “The woman” is not Eve but Jehovah’s heavenly organization, the mother of his spirit-anointed servants on earth.
2. w85 3/15 p. 18 par. 9 God’s organization is the mother which gives birth to the new nation, or governing factors. The anointed ones on earth are a part of ‘the woman’, and surely represent her.
3. w85 10/15 p. 30 As individuals who are “born again,” they become spiritual sons of Jehovah. Yet they have also a “mother,” for the apostle Paul wrote that “the Jerusalem above . . . is our mother.” When anointed Christians receive their heavenly reward, they actually take their place in that heavenly organization.
4. w81 5/1 p. 22 pars. 19-20 Since this symbolic “woman” was made pregnant by God as her husband, she must picture God’s spiritual organization. This organization provides the personnel of that heavenly kingdom, not only the glorified Jesus Christ but also his spiritual “brothers,” who are also the “brothers” of God’s spiritual organization.— There is yet a remnant of these spiritual “brothers” on our woebegone earth
5. w61 5/1 p. 282 all Christians have Jehovah God as “our Father,” and his heavenly organization, Jerusalem, as “our mother.” These, above all else, they are to honor and obey. Logically, included in such honor and obedience are the earthly representatives of the heavenly Father and mother.
So are the anointed the children or the mother? Does it matter if they are on earth or in heaven?