Fooling around when you knew it was wrong.

by bannerabyss 7 Replies latest social relationships

• bannerabyss
    bannerabyss

Remember being a JW youth and fooling around with another JW youth and how you knew it was wrong? I think that was the the best feeling I have ever had. It was so exciting.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sure. You better go and call the older men, so they can grease you

with oil, that is. See brother james.

SS

• Leander
    Leander

I agree 100% on that. I've actually spent considerable time trying to figure that one out. Why is doing wrong, especially when you're sneaking around to do it so much fun?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Now that I think about it, that explains alot about my sexuality. I only seem to like it when it's "wrong" or "bad" or "naughty".

hmmm....

Slipnslidemaster:"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside."
    -Emperor Palpatine

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I loved it! But EVERY SINGLE chick decided to go and tell the elders! I don't get it, why would they fool around only to let their conscience get the better of them? I don't do anything without first considering the consequences.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Englishman
    Englishman

In the UK, a youth is generally recognised as being a male. So someone here is a little gay, yes?

Englishyouth.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Chelsea Boys are always naughty.

• saltiest
    saltiest

It was a rush! I remember skipping school, riding the bus up to my then JW boyfriend (though soured with the whole bit as I was) and meeting him for some fun at the library (of all places). Neither one of us told anybody...it was his damn tattletale little sister that caused everything to hit the fan.

But the thrill...completely kicked my conscience to the back of my skull. It was great!

Alicia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit