Should I go back to the meetings???

by Crazyguy 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I stopped going for a few months and have been real busy with work using this as a bit of an excuse to not go. My family has gone on as if not much has changed and i feel marginalize as my family goes on and does scocial thing with the ones in the hall etc. Most of my kids are under the age of 11 and so i don't know if i tell them little things if it really sinks in anyway. I was planing to and will still do a family study night were i read the bible for about a half hour. But the ORG gets them for several hours a week. So anyway would it be better to go and while with them take opportunities when i can to slowly marginlize the religion with little comments here and there to my kids???

• happy@last
    happy@last

It's tough as many use the witnesses as a social club, however I think it might send out mixed messages to your children doing half and half. This will only confuse them. Shower them with all the love you have.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you want your kids out of the org, you have to do it while they will still listen to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit