Choose Jah or KickRocksdk

by naazira 2 Replies latest jw friends

• naazira
    naazira

i had someone from the borg tell me that in order to beat the depression and suicidal thoughts all i need is to get back out in service and get to the meetings. they said i have to make a choice to either worship jah or in so many words give in and take my life. they recited that verse where it said to either worship jah or the other gods but as for him and his household they will serve the lord. so they said they will keep worshippinh jah regardless of what i do and the sad part is no one hs even called to see if im still alive. i can only imagine how a disfellowship person feels. hell im not even disfellowshipped and the elder body and everyone says just come to the meetings. did any of you suffer from dark thoughts how did you get over it. i havent been inservice or to the meetings for about 3 weeks plus its wayyy to hot outside and i want to finish eating my halloween candy lol .

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ahhahahaahahaah. i read ...kid rock. id choose kid rock.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Seeing a licensed mental health counselor is WAY better than going out in service or attending meetings. If you are having depressive thoughts and feelings, by all means make an appointment to see a therapist. The elders at the Kingdon Hall aren't qualified to give you advice about health matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit