Now is the time to roar silentlambs!

by silentlambs 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Now Is The Time To Roar Silentlambs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have discussed this a few weeks earlier. The moment has arrived. The only way to force the Wt to change their policy is by public outcry. The WT needs the public to be so angry they are ready to burn them out before they will make the needed adjusments for the children.

How can this be accomplished?

Take the AP article listed below to your local paper. Tell them this happened to you and the reason why the public should know of the dispicable way children have been treated by WT Policy. Print up all the articles together, make you a little porfolio to share the extent of publication so far. I can assure you, NOW, you will have their attention. We need the WT to have so many calls coming in they will not be able to say this problem does not exist. Silentlambs this is your fight not mine, you have to speak, your voices have to be heard. Why? For the future victims of WT Policy, for the current victims of WT Policy, for those who are afraid to speak and suffer in silence.

The power is in your hands to make this happen, please do not miss this golden opportunity to right this wrong and protect the children.

silentlambs

P. S. If you need help getting any of the articles let me know and I will get them to you.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Great roar, Fred.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit