Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified

by Stauros 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stauros
    Stauros

Keep seeking first the Kingdom of GOD, and all of these other things will be added to you. My daily struggles from those that choose to deal injustice to me. They will stand before me in judgment and they will know their wrong doing and will be punished for it. Even the wicked spirits including satan shall know that Almighty GOD is with me. He will pay back what it is that they are deserving. I have walked the path of the faithful servant and have seen good and bad, happiness and sadness. I await you Almighty GOD, for Your Day is upon us. Please rescue your servant and all of those that are oppressed by the wicked and all of this calamity.....AMEN

The Slave

1 Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. 2 Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High. 3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. 5 Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. 6 T hey gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul. 7 Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God. 8 Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book? 9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. 10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word. 11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. 12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee. 13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

• cofty
    cofty

Amen! May the great smiter smite all your enemies so that they shall be smote.

All hail the smiter.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Cofty, I'm smitten!

• prologos
    prologos

Stauros' Stupendous Stories

fashioned after the

barely believable bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest