One Generation

by biometrics 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• biometrics
    biometrics

My wife pointed out the picture below to me. She was surfing a news website and she said "Look! Four generations of the royal family in one picture". Without even thinking I replied "No. It's only one generation".

She proceeded to point and count saying:- "Look. One, two, three, four... See it's four". I said "No, you've got it wrong. It's one overlapping generation according to Watchtower logic". She looked at me with a strange "don't say that in front of the kids" type look. So I said "the kids need to know what a generation is too".

One Generation

• smiddy
    smiddy

As they say ," a picture speaks more than a thousand words" , unless of course your a dyed in the wool jehovahs witness , with ear pugs in and blinkers on . Sighhhh

smiddy

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Great example! The Watchtower's new overlapping generation teaching really is the final proof positive that they are the 1914 cult, abusing and making a mockery of Christ's own words to fit in with their 1914 creed.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

This picture totally nails the overlapping generations as being utterly ridiculous.

But then remember the GB have already told the dubbies that they must still listen to what they say even if it doesn't make sense from a human standpoint............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit