An interesting conversation with JW´s today in town....

by Mr Fool 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

I guess the conversation was meanless, they are probably lost cases anyway....

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

They didn't offer you a magazine or tract? The usual cop out is to say that this tract answers those very questions, and hand you a tract and leave.

I do fear that you unsettled them a bit. Thinking outside the paragraphs is hard work.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

You never now...I had so many issues with little things. I often wondered if just one persona had made a valid point or asked me a thinking question, where it would have led. I was 36 before I really had an authentic conversation with an intelligent person that raised valid questions. After a few months of intense online fact checking, I realized JW is manmade. Maybe the young one will have some questions.

• Mr Fool
    Mr Fool

Yes, in the beginning they wanted to give the small book "what does the bible realy teach?", but I said to them that I already have it and read it. But that is what I call it a footnote ;-)

I have the feeling that ithe older somebody is, the more difficult is it for the brain/mind to break free and wake up. Too bad. The cut of conversation was no problem for me, I felt I was pretty much done anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit