Shreks Talking Donkey Vs Biblical Miracles

by EverApostate 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

I am an Ex JW who acted as a Robot to the WT corporation for 12 years and then finally found the TTATT. Yes, I would say that I was a Robot and not a slave to WT because Slaves do think, even though they don’t have the Power to free themselves.

Upon Exiting the WT I did some extensive research on the Bible, believing there is still some true Religion out there. Amazingly, my respect for the Bible came down like a pack of cards, after my little research, if not fully.

The Scientific errors, Contradictions, Wickedness, Cruelty and a bizarre Human sacrifice to please a GOD, everything is ridiculous.

We all must have seen the movie Shrek, where the main character in it is a talking donkey. I very much loved the movie for that Donkeys' character, which talks and talks and does all mischievous things. But we realize this is a just a movie - an imagination for amusement and I would be a fool if I think that is real.

Similarly, to believe in all those talking snake/Donkey Stories found in the Bible and various other absurd so called miracles, is an insult to my common sense. My basic common sense says that all these are fairy tale accounts, written by some anonymous, ignorant, probably insane writer some where in the Middle East, purely for his or others amusement.

Assuming God created us, He has given us common sense and he expects us to use it. This common sense is what makes us unique from all other species in this world. We use this common sense in almost all aspects of our daily life. But there are Billions who detach their common sense, when it comes to religions

Going and preaching that the Bible is real, is just like preaching that Shrek’s talking donkey is real. I may get some infuriated comments from theists. That’s ok. I vented out my anger that I was fooled by a Corporation for almost a decade. Sorry theists.

• yadda yadda 2
  • yadda yadda 2
  • Kojack57
    Kojack57

Sounds logical to me bro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit