would there be love without the existence of sex?

by andrespvcl 7 Replies latest social relationships

• andrespvcl
    andrespvcl

If real love is something that really should exists in this planet...why a couple have to do it often to not comit adultering?
    feel free to write me and answer this HUGE question in my life
    ONLY FORMER MEMBERS
    [email protected]

• Tofayel
    Tofayel

Real love is rare in this world, only lucky can get it.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I love golf, but you don't see me shoving golf balls up my ass.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

why a couple have to do it often to not comit adultering?

? ? ? ? ?

• caliber
    caliber

Studies have shown that about an equal amount of married women want more sex than their husbands, as married men who want more sex than their wives desire. It would be nice to match men and women up as marriage partners based upon their sex drive it would be great. But unfortunately this is often not the case. One partner wants sex more often than the other.

Bible sex is always consensual however... It only makes sense the mates seek to please each other in love but also with respect for each other

1 Corinthians 7:5

Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

I think this verse speaks of balance , however to totally deprive the other is leaving them open for adultery ..I think this is your point of concern

If there are issues such as earlier sexual abuse I think it wise to discuss this with both your mate and receive some counsel as well. It likely won't

happen but I think ideally abuse issues and sexual attitudes should be brought out before marriage

• Miles3
    Miles3

Look for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin, that will explain a lot.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There would be no people without the existence of sex, so no.

• caliber
    caliber
    There would be no people without the existence of sex, so no.

Your logic would appear to be near flawless hee hee hee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit