HELP! I have a problem Sony Vegas Pro 12

by Voices 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Voices
    Voices

ANYONE experienced in Sony Vegas pro 12????????

I have been looking through the various posts on director sites that I can't seem to post on, about the bluring problem that people are discussing, and none of them are what i'm experiecing. I have used Sony vega to upload stuff on youtube and it was no problem. Now however, Something got changed or whatever when I was working on my English class project and......it's horrible. I've tried everything.

The Problem: During the previous and setup of the videos and pix and everything, it's fine. When I render it, and I click 'play' on the file that I just rendered out, the ENTIRE video, including every little detail is fuzzy, blurry. Not slightly...VERY fuzzy and blurry, I try to export and render up youtube at 1080p and all that jazz, but No matter what I do, It's almost as if everytime I render it, it goes to this fuzziness. I'm not a director, but I really need this to be fixed so I can present it to the class. What the heck is going on?

Project is at 1920x1080x32 and so is the preview.

I'm sure this is just a simple stupid problem , but i'm not familiar with sony vegas as many of you probably are. i've been looking for the past 5 hours for a solution. Can anyone help? this wasn't a problem before when I uploaded clips.

PLEASE check out the video on youtube i put up. My partner on the project doesn't know i'm experiecing this problem yet. She has only seen it play in Sony vegas, which looks perfect. I didn't even know, until I tried to check it out myself to make sure it was all good. *it takes forever to render so I only used a little part for you to see* I would like to point out, that has nothing to do with the text fuzziness, cause it's the entire picture. Even my motion images of fire that i'm using from tv, is EXTREMELY blurred/fuzzy. It just gets REALLY fuzzy, Even the 'shattering glass' is FUZZY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVr8-m-uA0

Notice that It isn't blurry at FIRST, but then slowly gets REALLY blurry/FUZZY. What the hell?

I'm willing to bet one of you know whats wrong, and its probably simple as hell. I have a class project due, very important on tuesday, that I still need to work on. Please help

• brinjen
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why don't you just query google on how to fix it sheesh.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Set to constant bit rate not variable bitrate prior to the render.

• Voices
    Voices

Why don't you just query google on how to fix it sheesh.

I have been doing that. For five hours the night I put this post up. Asking for help was a last resort.

Brinjen thank you for the link, you are trying to help. But that

Ray....Which number do you want me to choose? 8000000? 12000000? Why is it in the preview it shows up normal but......you know what i mean?

Notice that the text become fuzzy gradually. Then the entire video is under that fuzzyiness

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I don't have Sony Vegas have been a long time Adobe Premiere / After Effects guy. In the past when I've had render-quality issues I have just exported a small clip of a project (like 10 seconds) with different settings until I found the right balance between compression and quality.

• brinjen
    brinjen

1920x1080x32 is a pretty high resolution and colour palette. Have you tried 16 or 24 bit colour instead? What is you bit rate set at? Variable? Constant?

• Voices
    Voices

Thank you all for your input. I was able to figure it out. The fx on the video output had multiple data inserted. This caused it. Thank you

Me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit