Does this mess up the creation timeline?

by Dis-Member 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dis-Member
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

No. The WTS treats Homo Erectus as an ape and nothing to do with the ancestry of humankind.

[EDIT] - sorry wrong thread!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

No. Becuase carbon dating is all bollocks don't you know, what with the pre-flood water canopy keeping all those C14 ratios completely different.

I know 'cos I read it in the WT.

• cofty
    cofty

konceptual - The article is about what was on the English Homo sapien menu 75 000 years ago.

Homo erectus lived 2 million years ago.

EDIT - Well done.

• Comatose
    Comatose

WT makes the sillly claim that all other men who walked the earth (early modern humans) were other races of man. So Neanderthalas were just like Asians or Africans. They died in the flood. The water canopy that supposedly existed blocked radiation and therefore the dating is off.

They dismiss any and all claims that man was here prior to 6k yrs ago as a mixup from poor dating due to once again the flood.

So, Yes! The article ruins their math. But, they don't see it and wouldn't admit it.

On top if that they have prepping the sheep lately to ignore and avoid news articles that damage tneir faith.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

That will teach me to read two Guardian articles in one day.

Either way it has to be tripe. Us? Here? Consuming the same delicacies as the cheese eating surrender monkeys?

No chance.

• cofty
    cofty

That's the real issue. No way Englishmen were eating French food 75 000 years ago. Kebabs and chicken tikka maybe, but not frog's legs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit