WT of this coming Sunday, Consider and Encourage One Another

by Legacy 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

So I started this weeks WT article (Study Edition) The first paragraph talks about a Death March of approx. 33,000 prisoners remained in a concentration camp. They had to march to Sachsenhausen concentration camp...of the 33,000, 230 of them were witnesses. Everyone was weakened by starvation & disease...How were the brothers able to survive the march...they go on to say, We continually encouraged one another to keep going...one said Along with God-given, " power beyond what is normal...My question is...did they only encourage one another or they extend encouragement to all or as many of the 33,000, since they were all walking together. Does the society ever think how this sounds...they constantly tell stories of witnesses of how they encourage one another with others around them but they don't help. Not sure if any of you remember in the 2013 year book where this witness family put God first, left their chickens while they went to a meeting...came back the chickens had died, so they put God first again went to a meeting or convention. Anyways, they didn't have any food...Why? didn't they share with anyone at the hall that they had no food ? Why didn't anyone in their hall know of this family's situation? Always bragging about how much we help one another yet, they write these stories & think no ones sees the bigger picture...like how did it come to this....They feel these stories are encouraging & heartwarming...but to me what it shows it how selfish witnesses are...that's the bigger picture.

Or am I the only one that see this ? Just asking...

It really just dawned on me when I started reading this article...

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit