FDS/GB = 2 CORINTHIANS 11:13 PIONEERS = 2 CORINTHIANS 11:15

by ADJUSTMENTS 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

The FDS or GB is what Paul mentioned at 2 CORINTHIANS 11:13 but the whole context of the scripture is important to see what they truly are about!

The PIONEERS is what Paul mentioned at 2 CORINTHIANS 11:15

10 As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me of this boasting in the regions of Achaia. 11 Wherefore? because I love you not? God knoweth.

12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

• Aroq
    Aroq

Interesting observation. While I do not disagree with you, I was reading those scriptures you mentioned and backed up a little bit. I read from the top of Ch 11 through and there was something that stood out clearly to me, something in which the FDS/ GB and the rest do not adhere to.

The verse is verse 11:3" But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftyness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity to Christ."

It is just that simple. We are to be devoted to Christ Jesus. He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. There is no other name in which we are to be saved. John 14:6 , Acts 4:12

• tec
    tec

It is just that simple. We are to be devoted to Christ Jesus. He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. There is no other name in which we are to be saved. John 14:6 , Acts 4:12

Yes! Amen to that. It is just that simple.

Peace to you, as Christ gives peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit