Applaud the Blessings?

by braincleaned 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I found it interesting that the 2012 SERVICE YEAR REPORT showed a global increase of 1.90%— while the global demography is growing 1.14% a year.

Not something to get too snotty about, in my opinion.

If the JW are blessed with that level of growth, what can be said about the Mormon's 2.31% growth the same year?
    Or the Islam annual growth rate of about 6.40% a year (according to the U.N.)?

Who is God blessing here again?

Yet, the R&F nods with glee and applauds what they can.

• hoser
    hoser

personally I think the numbers are rigged

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

You mean the Borg's numbers?

I would say so since there is a pretty huge defection at the same time...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah I'm not sure to many are defecting as we here would like to think but the numbers the org report are also scewed.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

All I know is that in my last congreagation, at least 5 young adults left and asked me for some advice in the process.
    So I think that on the contrary, there are more defecting than we think. And in any case, they need to be balanced out of the annual report.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I will also say that I get inboxed from faders and DFed ones from all over the world. There is an important defection going on.
    Trust me on that one... ESPECIALLY in the more developped countries. It's easy for the Borg to prey on the poor countries, where most don't even have access to the net.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I just get the gut feeling that more are questioning, and questioning hard, and hence more are leaving.

I think the New Light and the new Bible combined will make more JW's begin to question. Any who simply suck it up, and carry on as though nothing has changed, I fear will never leave.

The Internet is spreading fast where it formerly was not available, solar powered laptops are with us, and in use in all sorts of places.

May many JW's click on to JWFacts.com !!!

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

hey Phizzy,

Your point about the NNWT so true, especially with all the elitism in the UK, most JWs are pretty cheesed off

70wks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit