A White Horse

by Stauros 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stauros
    Stauros

11 And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse.+ And the one seated upon it is called* Faithful+ and True,+ and he judges and carries on war in righteousness.+ 12 His eyes are a fiery flame,+ and upon his head are many diadems.+ He has a name+ written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood,+ and the name he is called is The Word+ of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword,+ that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron.+He treads too the winepress+ of the anger of the wrath of God+ the Almighty. 16 And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of* kings and Lord of lords.+

Peace and Security ! !

Prepare for its announcement worldwide......Christ is the Prince of Peace

E.

• Comatose
    Comatose

"I love you and I'm giving you free will so you can love me back, or else I'll kill you."

god

• Stauros
    Stauros

"I love you and I'm giving you free will so you can love me back, or else I'll kill you."

god

Live by your own rules and create your own species.....then you will be like your father satan......

Love creates happiness, and rids the world of wickedness and chaos.....you choose

E.

• Comatose
    Comatose

hey, I'm trying to reason here. So these are serious questions.

If god gave me free will to choose my life course, then why would he hold it against me for using my free will?

If god really would hold it against me that I exercised his gift of free will and kill me for it, was it really a gift?

Is it disengenous to say things are my choice but that a choice other than what he wants is a death penalty?

If I repented of my current course and bowed to his will out of fear of death is that better somehow than serving him without free will?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Peace and Security ! !

Prepare for its announcement worldwide......Christ is the Prince of Peace

People have been waiting 2,000 years for him to get busy...I think he is asleep at the wheel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit