NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME WITH YOUR JW FAMILIES KIDS, IT'S A WASTE!

by AuntConnie 9 Replies latest jw friends

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

You won't be disappointed when all the years you played with the little bastards, feed the assholes and baby-sat the little ungrateful trolls come's to pass. Please don't waste you time like I did, my evil family let their little snott-nosed creeps roam around all day (They were in home school, Mom was working while elder dad kicked the kids out to watch Howard Stern and x-rated movies) so the little freaks showed up after my kids got out of regular school.

Wasting your time on selfish nephews and nieces is insanity, you will discover this once those golems grow up. I believe your family is better off by you spending time with your own kids, don't let your lazy ass family's kids destroy your good days by allowing them to create havoc with your kids. For almost a decade while my evil witch family member was working, her kids we allowed to buzz around like flies, bored, no schooling and now with their inept social skills, relationships are hard for them to keep. Just my warning, I would never waste a second on any JW family member, as Londo posted by Steve Hassan, they will turn quicker on you than a Pakistania Muslim Mob against a Female Christian Woman relief worker!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hang on, when you politely brought up the fact that the kids were not doing their schooling like they should have been to your sister and that the kids were getting up to no good when she was out, what was her reaction?

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Julia, I dont think Aunt Connie has ever brought anything up politely in her life.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Auntconnie good point about JWs in general. They have got poor social skills due to the indoctrination, you're a fine example of this. But the home schooled ones surely do face more challenges.

Get involved with a maintream group in your area like knitting or painting. This will help you improve your social skills my love

all the best to you

70wks...

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Thanks for that Aunt Witchypoo

• zeb
    zeb

In my earliest days 'in'. I recall not seeing any books other than wts books in a number of homes. Not a newspaper, not a 'womens' book or magazine and nothing related to any hobby.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I personally think that AuntConnie has been abused too much by the JW's in order to react in a more polite manner. I hope everyone will understand that. I have seen some threads of her that shows me that she needs all the support she can get from us.

-x- to you Connie

• bigmac
    bigmac

i love auntconnie xx

but--slightly off topic--ive come across a number of adult EXjw's who have no love for their fanatical JW parents---because of the crazy religious upbringing. a warning to any JW parent lurking here---you will live to reap what you sow.

• rmt1
    rmt1

AuntConnie is top shelf single malt. Smooth. Real. Very clear.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Big mac,

You make such a serious point for a joking thread. Many adult kids could't care less about keeping stable bonds with their parents with work, kids, friends hobbies, it is sometimes a chore to fit the parents in especially the monster in law.

So if adult JW's are fanatics its their loss

Well done bigmac I totally agree

70wks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit