anyone in or around London, UK?

by Drue 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Drue
    Drue

Hello,

I am a former JW from Russia (disassociated due to conscience reasons a year ago). I will be on business in London, UK late April-beginning of May and will have a week off after May 3. I would like to meet some witnesses/ex-witnesses while I’m in the UK, but I don’t think I know anyone in the London area or around. Please drop me a line at [email protected] if you might like to meet. Thank you.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Hi, Drue. Can you tell us some of what's going on there?

• Drue
    Drue

Hello again,

I just received a last minute phone call from work saying I could not extend my stay in the UK after the work is over. So I have to be leaving London for home May 3 and would not likely get a chance to meet anyone, even in the London area, because I won’t have any days off.

Those who wrote me -- thank you very much for your hospitality, maybe next time. Somebody also seems to have posted my yesterday's message on some other board, because I heard from people who said they saw it posted elsewhere. While that person may have been moved by good intentions, and the results were the ones i sought, I still think people's messages should not be posted elsewhere without permission or at least notification.

anewperson: i'm sorry i'm short of time now -- my flight is in several hours. What exactly would you like me to tell you about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit