List of Circuit Overseers Who Told Me As A Child, "NWT is Most Honest Because It's Not A Dishonest Thought-Translation (Paraphrased Loosely). I Repent, I am Sorry For Lying Now!

by AuntConnie 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

The pain of all the lies I am learning about the Truth is making me think of moving to a nation where legal euthenesia is allowed. I take my medicine on a daily basis but it's not working, only so much medication will remove all the decades of guilt, lies being told and human intellect we suffocated by teaching the Cult's methods of killing ideas. I don't deserve anything, Lord Jesus Christ I repent of all my lies and will try to be a better person. I will find a way to leave this cult and cut my losses after decades of slavery to a concept proven false.

Man's chosed death over life after failed sex change, what is left for all the JWs who gave away their youth to a lie?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/nathan-verhelst-transgender-man-chooses-euthanasia-after-failed-sex-change-operation-106109/

Please forgive me all you brothers and sisters, my ignorance is to blame! Handing over my brain and allow nothing but deep ignorance and hatred of anyone who disagreed or appeared week in the Organization's eyes, I could have stumbled you! I repent, please forgive me! I am crying as I think about lying to people in field service now the Light has changed. Smart and Sharp householders would bring up objections in our Ministry over the New World Translation. Talking poins we were given to padd our notebook and insulate from apostates was the New World Translation was not a "Thought" or "Loosly Paraphrased" Version like NLT, "The Word" or other ugly "Thought Translations. I loved the New World Translation and with great arrogance and pride made fun of "Thought Translations" because of their slanted bias towards the authors religious presuppositions! How can I get out of this mess, the Watchtower's men, many of them are good or great affirmed "Thought Translations" were too dangerously close to ruining true scholarship, now look what the Cat brought in!

Brother Arlin Meyer, Brother Mega, Brother Samuel Robertson (Now heading for the Governing Body), Brother Cecil, Brother Eugene Mortensen, Brother Thyme, Brother Brown, Brother Alay (Fresno and Tulare County now) and I can list more COs who said our "The New World Translation is honest because we did not use a dishonest "Thought Translation"! How can I repent for listening to men who I blindly followed like Jesus said "If a man followers a blind man, all will fall in to a pit!"

How are we different from the blind man in New York who keeps getting robbed?

"

Brooklyn man twice follows, robs elderly blind man in Queens: cops
    Ronald Rhodes, 46, of Bushwick has been charged with preying on William Brandon, 73, of the Queensbridge houses.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/man-robs-blind-queens-man-cops-article-1.1403448#ixzz2hGEHzpU5

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/man-robs-blind-queens-man-cops-article-1.1403448

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

AuntConnie if you had received a Dollar for every "fact" that they told you "is the absolute truth", then, by now you would be sitting in the Bahamas sipping on drinks with little umbrellas.

I was told so many lies that I am tired to think about it. All these hours wasted in explained who the King of the North was to my Bible students. Countless hours spent explaining that we didn't have a group of men as leaders, that it was all a big group of saints, some already in heaven. I became a liar - we all became unvoluntarily liars!

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Can I have a blue pill too? What do you expect after fifty years a slave to the Watchtower's insane doctrine, finding out in late life I threw my life away? I could have gone to college or not been forced to marry at fifteen years old!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

AUNTCONNIE - Just view your life the way I think the apostle Paul (and countless others - me included) may have thought about his life after his conversion - that God Almighty sees that you were 100% sincere in wanting to be a Christian, but certain men perverted the teachings from the Bible, and misled you, just as the Jewish religious leaders in the 1st century were doing with decent Jews like Peter, John, etc.

You weren't trying to serve the men, you wanted to follow Christ, so you haven't wasted your life, you've simply been misguided by charlatans.

Now just let your opened-up mind lead you in a far better way!

Love and comfort to you.

• caliber
    caliber

AuntConnie I think you are super gifted with words !!!! I admire your gift of expression

Let noone take your sun away .... you may choose hope or be swallowed in this great saddness

the sentiments of this songs show this contrast even if it is talking about broken romantic love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRctjxoFFwg

Broken trust is one of the worse feelings of all.... God bless you

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

OHHH my dearie- don't beat yourself up too much. At least you have found out the real truth.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Aunt Connie, is it better to have found out when you consider it to be "late in life," or not at all? Would you rather have died in your ignorance?

Perhaps you can devote the rest of your life to helping those around you.. Share the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit