Ellder and Pioneer just showed up

by KariOtt 6 Replies latest jw friends

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

The cordinating elder and his wife just showed up wanting to give me a bible study. I sent a request for a study back in January when it was apparent tha t hubby was going back. I sent this request before I learned TTATT. Took them 10 months to show up. Theres no telling where I'd be now if they had showed up in January. I chock their delay in getting to me that Jesus was protecting me from them. It wasn't a very pleasent 30 seconds whilethey were here.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thirty seconds, LOL. I wonder if they will mark it as an hour?

• CADSkin
    CADSkin

Maybe Jesus was protecting them from you.

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

Jesus was protecting someone. Makes no difference to me as to who.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Took them 10 months to show up.

Incredible how an organization which is directed by the holy spirit can be so"'efficient" . The CEO of Pizza Hut should pat himself on the back.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Not exactly Jonnie On The Spot are they?10 months jesh, maybe they are really back logged with study requests that it took 10 months before yours got handled?(joke)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Tell them, "Thanks, how good of you to finally respond. I'll tell you what, let me check my calendar .... [looking through calendar] ... yes, I have time to meet with you. How would Tuesday the 12th be? I mean August 12, ... NEXT YEAR!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit