Saudi Arabia sends stern message to America

by Naeblis 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah delivered a sobering message to President Bush on his visit to America this Thursday about the dangers of it's continued Pro-Israeli policies. While agreeing that the issues are complex and problematic, Prince Abdullah issued a strong warning to the United States.

"Please Dear God in the heavens above, do not make us oppose you."

Although afterwards Bush preferred to speak of the meeting favourably with reporters, describing the talks as "pretty damned ok," Abdullah spoke of clear dissension on matters of American policy. "We do not agree with what they are doing in Israel," Abdullah said, "to the Americans I say this, 'Do not make us
    give all this food back!' When pointed out by reporters that refusing American aid will likely only hurt the Saudis, Abdullah snorted and said, "They forced our hand. It is their own damned fault. They can take their billions of dollars in foreign aid somewhere else." Abdullah then broke down in tears, pushing through reporters to his waiting taxi.

Anti-U.S sentiments continued in the Middle East, with Saudi Arabia's largest newspaper blasting the headline, "Who needs your help?? We do!! Take that America!!!" Opinions in the street seemed to mirror the newspapers. "Without American business I will likely wither and die," Shaliv al' Akhbar whispered into the camera, "if there was a kinder way of getting revenge against the American
    infidels I would do it.. but they only respond to extremes. Very well. I will show them all." Chewing on his Big Mac thoughtfully, Akhbar wiped a tear on his NIKE t-shirt and screamed, "Death to America!"

President Bush expressed surprise later on in the evening when told of Abdullah's comments saying, " I thought me and the Prime Minister got along pretty well, we talked about our families and dreams." Bush even recounted an amusing incident where both leaders expressed apprehension over remaining in power. "I told him I hoped I would be the first Bush to be a "two termer" and he expressed terror at being violently assassinated and mutilated by angry Saudi's. Yeah it was pretty funny."

The meeting lasted for almost 5 hours before a tearful Abdullah acquired passage on a cargo plane to that "mierable hell hole of a desert that I love"

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

LOL!! You so funny!!!!!

Shimmer

• Xander
    Xander

Is that original?

If so, it's really quite good. It reads a lot like a satirewire piece.

Vehry nahce...

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Xander
    Xander

As an example:

U.S. Drops Cats Into Belgium

Washington, D.C. (SatireWire.com)

— Countering accusations from liberals and conservatives alike that U.S. policy in the Middle East has become "confused and incoherent," the Bush administration today announced that it has in fact parachuted 225,000 cats into Belgium.

Said White House spokesman Ari Fleischer: "The U.S. continues to support the peace process between the Palestinians and the Israelis, and that is why we have been dropping cats into Belgium, and will continue dropping cats into Belgium, until all of Brussels is purring under a two-foot-deep blanket of cats."

Asked by one reporter what the operation had to do with halting violence in the West Bank and Gaza, a visibly irritated Fleischer held up a map of the region and a six-month-old tabby.

"Israel. Palestine. Cats," he said. "Belgium."

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    "Israel. Palestine. Cats," he said. "Belgium."

[GASP!!!] Why didn't I think of that!!!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit