5go outing story continued

by 5go 9 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Well the guy that outed pretty much gloated about it at work I reported him to the boss but I think he has poisoned the well as the boss is borderline acussing me of things. I am feel like getting an attorney and sorting this out the hard way. He has been spying for a month according to his own admission.

The boss basically forced us into a pow wow. It was like pearing into insantity's eyes. Talk about the sterotyped JW. BTW I think he recorded the conversation at work. Anyways I was BRAZEN in stating I no long believe in the BS. He tried to sound sympethetic but I have my doubts about it or he would not of told the elders a month ago. Which explains the way the congregation heavies acted at the AGM.

• Comatose
    Comatose

So sorry. This has got to be horrible to go through. Keep us updated. I'd hire the attorney for a few reasons.

1. To get this guy some pressure and penalty he deserves.

2. To remind your boss he better not foster a hostile work environment.

3. If you want to avoid DF for your moms sake, all the stories on here indicate that attorneys do a pretty good job of stopping DFing.

Here is is a good link I saved a long time ago. Maybe it could help you. (will find and post again)

• 5go
    5go

Haven't they got around that by stating so and so is no longer a witness.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

The 'so-and-so is no longer one of jehovah's witnesses' announcement simply eliminates the disclosure if the separation was voluntary or involuntary.

An attorney may be able to stop an announcement from being made.

-Aude.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If you're in the US, employers have responsiblity to see that there is no "religious discrimination" or harassment. It should be warning to your boss that things that SHOULD be confidential, are NOT when a JW feels that they have a greater responsibility to their Clergy than their Employer. (Medical practices really need to know this!!!)

Perhaps you can still simply claim DOUBTS. With some loving counsel, the Elders could likely bring you right back on track. (Lots of doubter out there after all this New Lite.)

Good Luck.

Doc

• 5go
    5go

Oh no he turned this web site in as evidence plus the info from photobucket linking this acount to me. I need to pry further becuase I think he said he did some hacking into files if so on a site. If I can get which site I will alert it to the breach he might have some explaining to do.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Oh no he turned this web site in as evidence plus the info from photobucket linking this acount to me. I need to pry further becuase I think he said he did some hacking into files if so on a site. If I can get which site I will alert it to the breach he might have some explaining to do.

FIVE THOUSAND POSTS?

You might be f***ed.

Doc

• 5go
    5go

yeah and 5000 of them are rather Brazenly critical of the WT and it's BS.

• 5go
    5go

The thing that scared me was he pretty much confessed he wanting to hit me when he confronted me. I pretty much told him to get conseling like now.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Here it is 5go. Do this! I will if it ever comes to it.

http://www.docbob.org/wordpress/tag/disassociation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit