Patience

by Siddhashunyata 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

"Adopt the pace of nature : her secret is patience." As Catholic pedophiles continue in the spotlight and J.W. rank and file become more entrenched in the "cleanliness" of their organization, the public expose' of J.W. pedophile activity becomes more and more potent. The more developed and entrenched they become on this issue, the greater will be the devastation within their ranks......." The Sword of the law should never fall but on those whose guilt is so apparent as to be pronounced by their friends as well as foes." Jefferson

• dmouse
    dmouse

Does the JW religion have any friends?

In any case, I think most R&F dubs will dismiss the whole thing as 'apostate lies' or 'Satan's attacks' because of course they have the 'Truth' and they are bound to be attacked.

It never ceases to amaze me how often the Society fall head first into the shit and come up smelling of roses.

Mind you, I've heard it said that 'every man loves the smell of his own fart' so they only come up smelling sweet to those still trapped within the system.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'm apt to agree you Sid, patience. This Catholic Church episode could be the start of something bigger than we think. Do ALL Churches hide/protect/conceal pedophiles? Yes, TIME reveals all things.

Guest 77

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

Yes! ALL churches hide and protect pedophiles not just Catholic and JW.
    I once listened while a pedoph. preached from a pullpit about Forgive and Forget. Sorry I don't agree with you, you bastard.
    My bible talks about forgivness, but not about being stupid!
    While still here my bible saids we're all equal. Forgive the sinner not the sin that's between them 'em G*d.
    You pay the price like any of us down here no matter what faith or religion or belief.
    I don't feel sorry for them in the least. DO the crime do the time pay the consquances of their actions and don't come near our children you dirty B's.[>:(]

• Xenu
    Xenu

When a man undertakes to create something," wrote Paracelsus; "he establishes a new heaven, as it were, and from it the work that he desires to create flows into him." In order that it may be expressed, that it may resound, the Word must be made flesh; immortality must be incarnated outwardly in gold and inwardly in the development of a subtle body within this ordinary body: the "glorious body" or "diamond body" of oriental tradition, the "spiritual body " of the Christian.. Its process can also be expressed by the traditional formulas of initiation: the suffering, death, and resurrection of the god or the neophyte represented by the substances in the crucible or by the material of the craftsman -- the symbolic formula of transformation. Whether raw material, base metal, divine or human spirit, there must be the suffering of purification and separation. The patience that is the quality more vital to the craftsman is, in the final analysis, no other than this suffering, as it applies to the process of creation operating in and upon the artisan himself (Latin patiens from pati, to suffer).

• Carmel
    Carmel

ALL is a pretty big adjective! Unless you are familiar with ALL, me thinks you that use the phrase should use some qualifiers like "all that I'm familiar with". Otherwise, you are no better than the JUU's who white-wash all religion other than their own as Devil's spawn.

carmel

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

ALL, that I'm familiar with. My own for a start then Anglican, Baptist, Penticostal ect...
    I'm knocking this misconception. Not the churches on other issues. I might not agree on where these churches stand on the handling of the issue. But hey! Their only human you know.And I don't have to agree on everything and they don't make me, I have the right to voice my complaint if I think there's something wrong and I do. The important thing is we all believe in the same G*d and main theological issues. I believe I have the right faith, but it has many churches and brothers and sisters. Thats what makes it wonderful the diversity of people, worship, idiologies and love. With the one covering Jesus Christ.
    The Bible can be used for teaching, and rebuking G*d says so!
    Carmel, I'm sorry to have offended you. I agree ALL is a pretty big objective and I see your point it's like YOU ALWAYS... or ALL MEN...

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

I'm angry all Pediphiles, those that use religion and church as a covering and those in main stream society there every where you know not not just church communities.
    'G*D hates the sin, not the Sinner.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit