Things are about to get interesting....

by msconcerned 7 Replies latest jw friends

• msconcerned
    msconcerned

Up until now people have just looked at me in a wierd way after i have shown them some bible verses and asked "what does that mean". I have just resigned as an MS, so i expect things to be a little bumpy from here. I have such mixed emotions right now, many years in the truth and now the doubts im having are messing up my head. This place has helped, Thanks.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Welcome

• flipper
    flipper

MSCONCERNED- Hang in there guy. Many of us here have been where you are. You'll receive a lot of support here. In time it will get easier I promise. But it may be bumpy for a stretch. Take care

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

doubts are a good thing. They make you think and ask questions. I'm glad the forum helps -- keep in touch.

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

Glad you are here.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

PMed you...

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hey I was looking at my first post ever and I saw you replied to it and said you might like to chat. I am PMing you. Lets talk tomorrow. I'd like to discuss what affected me and what helped me get through the tough times. I stepped down 7 or 8 months ago... I know its tough. Check your PM's. Hang in there, hope we can telephone chat tomorrow.

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Many in here have had a similar experience. I resigned as an Elder in 2007 - a very difficult time indeed.
    But - there is indeed light at the end of the tunnel.

You will not regret the steps you are taking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit