OMG! "One Shade Of Grey" Is the New Light! Worse Climax Since My Wedding Night!

by AuntConnie 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I am the wife of a selfish JW, most everything is anti-climatic, no romance, no happy endings and he never has asked me how I enjoyed it. The biggest waste of time since last Monday when we had a twenty second Quickie! The New Light is "One Shade Of Grey!" I would have spent five times in bed with Pumpkin over sitting through the most boring waste of life ever, even ten times might negotiate for, Oh God what a Joke, Joke, Joke, Joke, Joke!

I attended the Annual Meeting showing up a hour early to adorn our temple for all the barbarians and Cretans coming in. I was hoping for a little more then “One F’ing Shade Of Gray!” A new bundle of Grey Paper to sit around our table and not get read? Whoa, it's revenge time.

I don’t give a dam what my husband says, I am buying “Fifty Shades of Grey” after the greatest let down since our wedding night. I deserve to know the secrets of Christian Grey and pretend I am Anna Steele! Don’t waste your time on the AGM, buy “Fifty Shades of Grey” instead!

• caliber
    caliber

One husband said " If I ever catch my wife reading "Fiffty Shades of Grey ".... I'll put her over my knee and give her a good strapping " !

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Why settle for one shade of grey when you can get 50 shades of grey?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

It's not as much of a joke as "Revelation - It's Grand Climax at Hand!"

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Any shade of gray is a color-saving measure. Not to forget, also a huge cost-saving measure.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

My first thought was that they're skimping on black pigment. If they really wanted to make a nice bible they'd have made it blue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit