Carry On Movie

by edmond dantes 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

This NWT bible lark reminds me of a Carry On Film especially with the words that have been changed and bandied about words such as stake ,impale and bum.

Does it say anywhere in the new bible "infamy infamy they've all got it in for me."

Carry On Witnessing can't wait for the Movie.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Difficult to write the screenplay for that one Edmond, when a group has gone way, way beyond silly, it is very difficult to parody. They have already gone through the phase of being a parody of themselves.

Sounds like fun though, "Carry on Witnessing", who could we cast in the various parts ?

There must be room for David Walliams in there, Jim Carrey too perhaps, who else ?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Sid James is speaking from the KH platform " settle down brothers and sisters I've got some good news for you and will help you when you are on the knocker, sister Liz Frazer and Barbara Windsor look alike come and sit on the front row if you would please we don't want you hiding your bushell under a lamp."

Keneth Williams shouts out "stop messing about I can guess what you have in your hand ."

Charles Hawtry King of Camp puts hand up speaks " Well I think it's the handbook for his new car "

Brother Sid ; "don't be a silly ass ( opens bible ponders ) er donkey it's the new Brooklyn bible don't let the colour put you off even if it as grey as a London skyline ( Sid gives well known laugh )

Leslie Phillips walks on stage looks at the two sisters on the front row and says "ding dong oh what I mean is when the doorbell rings and you have a door short of a knocker or a nob you shout (looks at sisters) ding dong simple as that just don't say it when Arthur Mullard answers."

Hattie Jaques puts hand up " Brother Sid is the new handbook I mean Bible sister proof if so how very dare you are you a misogynist or do you just not like females just because sister EVE saw that the fruit in Eden was Golden Delicious? "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit