AGM - A bum witness???

by Jaidubdub 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

So what the hell is a bum witness?? Who came up with that one?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It takes arseholes like the GB to come up with "bum Witnesses" for sure.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Reminds me of how Scientology used the term "freeloaders."

• oppostate
    oppostate

slimboyfat: "It takes arseholes like the GB to come up with "bum Witnesses" for sure."

Since they're the biggest of bums, bumming off and scamming the R&F while living in luxury, they certainly know a "bum" when they see one, especially on Wednesdays when they sit across from each other and stare at their faces.

So they badmouth their JW brothers and call out names because some are waking up to their chananigans. They're the real "bums" the real "mentally diseased".

• Fading Begins
    Fading Begins

Actually, when you hear the recording you will see that one GB member had a real funny bone and he was actually making a joke. He also mentioned "jokingly" that he was a adopted southerner. Both comments were when he was talking about the scripture that made it sound like it was ok to divorce someone when they were sleeping - one of the reasons why they needed this new "revised" edition.

• carla
    carla

Watching out for 'bum witnesses'? Won't this lead to even more paranoia within the cong? Do jw's ever really trust that bro so & so is really as sincere as he says? or sister brown-noser is really out there pioneering as much as she says? and so on...... Sometimes I think they all secretely think they are the only pure jw in the cong and everybody else is living a double life. What a way to live, most of the cong are fakes and all the worldlies are bums too.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

- carla: Sometimes I think they all secretely think they are the only pure jw in the cong and everybody else is living a double life.

Actually, I think it's more like this: All JWs know that they are living a double-life and are terrified of getting caught, but they also suspect everyone else is too!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oubliette any more where that came from?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

slimboyfat, do you mean the top or the bottom bum?

lol

Google "bum" and click on "images" ...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oooo nice ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit