Have you got any questions on Armageddon?

by Gromit 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Gromit
    Gromit

I’ve been going to these indoctrination sessions (bible study) with a elder in my congregation. We have started on the reasoning book and it is so boring. We are just covering Armageddon and things like the signs and stuff came up. I want to make things more interesting by asking him a few awkward questions on this topic. If you have any ideas please tell me before next Wednesday.
    Thanks a lot, Gromit !x!

• AlanF
    AlanF

When you get to the part in the RS book where it claims that earthquakes are some 20 times worse in the 20th century, show him the recent Awake! that admitted that quakes really are no worse than ever before. Ask him how you can view as reliable a book that is now admitted to be horribly wrong. Ask him how the JW organization can be trusted after making such a stupid mistake.

AlanF

• Leander
    Leander

Sounds like an excellent idea Gromit. Try asking him will children who are to young to make a religious decision also die in armageddon? You can also ask him will anyone who's not a witness be spared? Then you can ask why do good people even though they are'nt witnesses have to die in armageddon?

That should keep things interesting. By the way how did you come up with the name Gromit?

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I think this is where the name comes from;

• Gromit
    Gromit

Thanks i'll try them out next Wednesday and i'll let you know how it went. My dad thought up Gromit! He's a bit mad but makes me laugh.
    Gromit !x!

• Leander
    Leander

What movie is that image from Chuck D? Also is your name inspired by the rap group?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit