THANK YOU I HAVE STARTED TO REMEMBER LOTS AND LOTS

by QUEENIE 1 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Yes It is so crystal clear now and as I remember I write things down ALL the whys and whatfores going back as far when I was 5 yrs.and going forward..It may be boring to some but to those who are toying with the idea of doing the same thing GO AHEAD and expose THE WT ORG and all village idiots JWs that have been in their lives to the point of naming names, etc..IT COULD BE FUN and most FUNNY too!!WRITE THINGS DOWN do not worry about spelling do not try to be friggin perfect just write people / places and things -- go with the flow and so what if they get their feelings hurt -- they sure as hell hurt you big time (mentally / emotionally / physically and in some ways sexually---it is time to turn the tables on them -- those people of your JW past and sometimes present..DO NOT let anyone put you down or make fun of your endeavors because they are scared of the sucess you are about to achieve with YOUR book!!! I KNOW that is the way it is with ME...SO LINDA must sign off and go with the flow and free write to my hearts content..put it in printable form and distribute for ALL to read...MAKE BIG $$$ who knows but hopefully what $$ I make will just cover the cost of printing and postage and LINDA will be a non-profit ORGANIZATION in her own right !!! HA HA

• sf
    sf

{{{{{QUEENIE}}}}}

I love your awesome attitude girl.

A book, you say? I, too am thinking along those lines rather than pouring it out all online. A book seems like a great healing process; all the writing. Yet my ideas are more geared toward an audio series, because typing extensively can get very painful. Books-on-tape have a very dynamic way about them. You actually hear the author in all their expression as they tell (write) their life story. I need that outlet more than just texted words. I need to tell it like it WAS by expressing the thoughts and feelings at the time of each moment. Plus, I'm so detailed oriented, a book will take forever to get into words.

Thank you for all your posts Linda. You inspire me with your attitude of not being intimidated by any man. Especially the "WM" and those just like Them. Carry on....

Sincerely, sKally, who probably once went to QUEENIES assembly hall KLASS

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit