Understanding Heaven & YahWeh's Footstool..

by U.2.K. 2 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

I think It's about time to Set the Record Str, Yes again

I believe about 95% of the World believes they Are going to heaven.. Which is Very sad, Cause again I tell you, Small & Young & older Children, that "THIS LIFE" That We are living In, in not the life that we are suppose to be living in, It was not Jehovah's plan for his children to die... In the beginning God gave adam & eve a choice, they Refuse, and they died, From adam To all men, brought death

The Paradise Is not lost, if the paradise Was lost, Then The Creator who Created us, Is gone, If Jehovah is Gone, The Sun would'nt rise, neither will man... The 144,000 Who goes to heaven, is not going there to have fun, they will be the ones(little flock/ in the new system, to Judge the Unjust & just...Billions of God's Children are in their Graves(she'ohl) and are Waiting to hear the Messiah voice and they shall indeed rise up....

If Everybody goes to heaven, I ask you, What's the point of the Resurrection? > Now if Christ be preached that he Rose from the dead, how say some among you that is no resurrection of the dead?

But if there be no resurrection of dead, then is christ not risen:

Moses The Great Servant of Yah-weh did'nt go to heaven(Not mention in the bible-another fact)

Noah the Great Servant of Yah-weh did not enter heaven

Billions are ignoring, Revelation 21- Verse 1 & 4...We as mankind is living on a Time Clock, The End of this system Is not gonna end till all the Signs be fulfilled < that's why we been here so long.. The Wise know that The messiah Return will a long one

How Blessed are We that gather here today(April 24, 2002) The start of the Last Century Was the year 2000, Signs started 1914... Every Event Has already took place, Expect one, Which infact already happen, but on a low Worldwide Scale

!!PEACE & SAFETY < When you hear those Words, on a Worldwide Scale, Be Watchful cause the The day of the lord Cometh, WE THE WORLD SEEK FOR PEACE HERE ON EARTH, WHEN YOU THINK IT"S PEACE, IT BE NO PEACE, REMEBER NOAH"S DAY- 1 Thessalonians 5-3< That's the last sign, So please understand that God's First plan(earthly paradise is not lost, 2 peter Chapter 3-13

If you wanna keep on Thinking you going to heaven, that's your problem, But I know what's up!

• Undecided
    Undecided

You will die like the rest of us, get used to the idea. Nature has determined our fate no mater how many dreams we make up.

Ken P.

• Francois
    Francois

Right on Ken. It's inescapeable.

Isn't it amazing how pompous and self-righteous some people can be?

The JWs get ONE think right and now look at 'em (no hell).

FT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit