Montreal here I come!

by Beans 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

Bonjour Montreal another Apostate is on the way! My Company has a Hockey tournament in a different city every year and the best spot as voted by all is the Sex capital of Canada MONTREAL!!! Tomorrow four days of indecent acts will commence!

Beans

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Beans my dear sweetie, have a great time in that city I love so much Montreal. Viva le ville de Montreal. When you go clubbing I will be so jealous, not a nasty jealousy but a little sad you aren't taking me on your trip. But I could fit into your duffle bag you know.!!
    Okay just kidding!! Have a great time and have a BEER on me. Say hi to the guys on the team and I look forward to your e-mail about the Apostofest on May 4th. Can hardly wait. Need details details details. Love you big guy.

• Scully
    Scully

damnit Beans, i was in Montreal LAST weekend!!

if you happen to cruise via Ottawa, let me know..... i'll e-mail my phone # to ya and we can chat

clean the rink with your opponents!!

Love, Scully

• Beans
    Beans

Thanks kids, Scully were taking the train today so I cant make a left turn very easially!

[email protected] if your there you can reach me here!!! But were a week late too bad EH!!!

Beans

• Pancho
    Pancho

Hi Beans, Welcome to Montréal.

Where will you be playing? Near where I live in Lachine there is an arena where the Canadians practise, (sorry for the spelling), during the summer.

Anyways have a good time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit