Twenty things making Irish Women Superior

by Hyghlandyr 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Twenty things that make Irish Women Superior, according to Catydid, The Third Person of the Trinity of my Cult (TheTRueReb and Myself being the other two persons of said trinity). This was taken from a chat in Yahoo a few weeks ago.

1... We are prettier.

2... We have Balls.

3... We can cook like nobody else.

4... We tolerate our [irish] men and their idiocy better than any woman.

5... If I tried, me like most Irish, can drink most of you non Irish men under the table.

6... We have pride in ourselves that few women have, being that most women are fucked in the head, because they try to be feminine. We are feminine naturally, so we dont need to work on our femininity, thus we can put our efforts into better things.

7... We stand our ground.

8... But at the same time accept anothers conflicting view.

9... We dont take shit in the way most women do,meaning most women say 'I dont take shit' yet are manipulated. We just simply refuse to be manipulated, we do as we wish.

10... We have a sex drive that is not a vulgar drive, not skanky, just natural.

11... We are more artistically enclined.

12... Being called a bitch doesnt affect me. [Said because someone in the chat room had just called her a bitch]

13... We will call you on your pretentious bullshit games.

14... Not afraid of anything but losing face.

15... We're happy goddamnit and fuck you all that prefer doom and gloom.

16...The Stuff I was pming you about our adaptability as a race hygh. [We had a conversation the day before about the fact that many Irish are Bi-Polar, and intensely so. So much in fact that sometimes, oftimes, we experience multiple emotions all at once, anger, sadness, joy, and so forth. We can one moment be fighting in the streets and the next moment sharing a Guinness...We can one moment be arguing, the next tussling together in bed. Most people lose their cool over major things and have difficulty reacting. We lose our cool over the petty things, but when a disaster hits, we are able to calmly find a solution]

17... We say Fuck God.We are chosen because we say so. Who else but the Irish can make something be so,just by brute force of strength of will. [In response to a Jewish woman's claim that the Jews, not the Irish are superior, because God made them superior. But the topic was not why Irish women are superior, but what things they are superior in]

18... We are spritely creatures, given to whims and impulse, which makes us by far, more interesting and entertaining than any other.

19... We put up with people far inferior to us, and take it in stride, unlike the germans who were snobs.

20... We can name 20 more reasons if need be!

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I have been waiting for this one!!!! I have got to meet this woman!!
    She has got it down just right! LOL

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Lying Eyes

Caty is on Yahoo chat a lot. She is one of the co-founders of my cult with me and TheTrueReb (Robert). I might bring her here sometime if she is akin to coming. But we all like yahoo so much better because it has voice. We should start adding to this list.

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

what is the addy for that room Hygh? I am registered for yahoo , i need to figure out how to use my microphone. I got one today , tried to use it and it was sqeeling. We are going to get a new computer that has a built in mic like ours sons.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

To use yahoo chat do one of two things:

Download messenger at http://messenger.yahoo.com and install it. Sign in, click Chat, then click RELIGION, then click USERS ROOMS then look for a room JW anything or Jehovahs Witnesses Anything. And open it up. I use the name Hyghlandyr there as well.

or go to http://chat.yahoo.com/ sign in. Click JOIN ROOM. or ENTER CHAT. whichever, you cant miss it. click on CHANGE ROOM. Then RELIGION on the left, USERS ROOMS on the right then the JW or Jehovahs Witnesses or whatever room exists at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit