Funny story from where the need is great!!

by DATA-DOG 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am sittng in my kitchen, posting on JWN. In the meantime my family is sitting around talking about their experiences in a foreign country. I am talking too, but they don't know what I am typing. What a rush! I am hearing all kinds of stories about JWs needing money and how Jehovah miraculously provides, mostly by making people forget that they had money in their pocket, or that they put money in a box and forgot about it, or money blew arcross the street to a hungry dub.

Jehovah put the money there... These are people who other dubs give money to, so that they can move to other countries. So apparently moving to another country and Pioneering IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE is pretty popular. So is losing your money and then finding it, and saying that it is a miracle.

This is so crazy.. I am typing in real time. Oh jeeze, they are looking right at me......... Ok, we are good. So it seems that alot of dubs are trying to figure out how to get enough cash to leave the U.S and go to other countries. It's a struggle because the Organization does not help in any way. No lodging, no job, no sponsorship, NADA.. 3rd world countries may be their refuge when the persecution hits!! Those are my thoughts. If you are an Elder or MS or pioneer, and you want a break from the U.S, you can be a Bible hero! It must be cool. Just hanging out, fishing, diving, hand out a tract now and then. Give a talk in your own language! Just repeat what's in the outline in a convincing manner and you are Gold!!!

If only I could think of a service that they need. I hear that they need smart-phones. Maybe buying a bunch of used smart phone from Ebay and then selling them off?! I don't know. If I am going to fade, why not do it with some style in the tropics? Ok, they are boring me and not saying anything cool. If anything else weird is said then I will post it.

• Dudu
    Dudu

come to Dominican Republic!!!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

When I was a kid, my dad told us we would go where the need is great, I asked "you mean the toilet?" — He thought it was funny. Whew!

• zeb
    zeb

So the US has 'closed down' and no doubt the wts will go strong and hard that the persecution is just around the corner. PS there is a very good printable write up on 'Silent Lambs' about a meeting of the Religious News-writers Association in the US.

• BU2B
    BU2B

From here on out, the only growth for the WT is born ins and people who do not use the internet, and that is why they emphasize moving to foreign countries and the immigrants in western lands. They prey on the ignorant. Plus even if they know how to use the internet, most apostate sites are only in english. The solution? Recruit the non english speakers.

• tornapart
    tornapart

LOL DD! I do like your posts! I sometimes read JWN while family is around and sometimes post too, like you, they don't know what I'm typing... I could be on facebook as far as they know.. LOL but to write down some of the ridiculous things they say while they are saying it must be a bit of a buzz..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit