Pastor shot, killed in front of congregation during Louisiana church service

by Scott77 7 Replies latest social current

• Scott77
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

That would never happen inside a Kingdom Hall... the angels will always protect God's people...

Oh wait... I take that back...

http://www.kval.com/news/local/93656469.html

• Scott77
    Scott77
    That would never happen inside a Kingdom Hall... the angels will always protect God's people...
    Calebs Airplane

Are you meaning that it cannot happen or has already happened inside a kingdom hall before?

WOODROW.jpg

This is the alleged guy at issue in the shoting.

Scott77

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    Are you meaning that it cannot happen or has already happened inside a kingdom hall before?

Click on this link below that CalebsAirplane provided. Apparently the Holy Spirit was "offline" when this happened.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/93656469.html

• Scott77
    Scott77

One dead after shots fired inside Jehovah's Kingdom Hall

Yes, this is what I saw after clicking on that link. Iam very surprised. Thank you for the reminder. Yeah, their Holy Spirit was in 'offline Mode' which enabled the Devil to bypass him. May be that kingdom hall did not pay its subscriptions to the Watchtower for round the clock protection services

Scott77

• steve2
    steve2

I hope people do not seek to absolve the alleged killer of responsibility by blaming the church in any way for what happened.

I suspect that if such a horrendous act of barbaric violence occurred in a kingdom hall, some would try to understand how the organization "drove" the alleged killer to do it.

• prologos
    prologos

how about the bomb in OZ?

no immunity.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thats right prologos , somebody planted a bomb under the stage at a kingdom hall in the state of NSW many, many years ago killing and injuring some.

As far as I know nobody has ever been brought to justice over that crime .So what is it about jehovah that he never brings the guilty party to justice for crimes comitted against his people , eg.pedophiles etc. Never with the co-operation of the WTB&TS that is.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit