Something terrible has just happened

by Crazyguy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Sorry crazyguy... too dumb here.

First thought you were serious. Didn't really think of all your words, like sacrificing your daughter and drank too much white wine.

It is really a great analogy that I will keep in mind.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Crazyguy , sometimes i`m just lost for words ,you guys just crack me up , what can I say .LOL

smiddy

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Crazyguy well done. It is a ridiculous story and all about an egomaniac who must be obeyed even by people wo are too new to know WTF is going on yet.
  • millie210
    millie210

Well.....I guess its ok as long as you resurrect your daughter immediately after

(how much of a sacrifice was it really then?) (never mind - we are not supposed to think about that)

seems like a bit of over reaction to a piece of fruit.....

oh wait!!!!!

• bohm
    bohm
    For those who critizise crazyguy just think of this: as the prominent Oxford scholar richard swinburne has pointed out, sure, what crazyguy did might seem harmfull, but we must consider the good-making properties of his action. For instance, other people might consider the painfull death of crazyguys daughter and appreciate the health of their own children more.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

I think you should appoint/anoint seven mental dwarves to start a cultish religion directing everyone to OBEY you, promising that your daughter will be back soon!

In the meantime, please send money for our massive mining project. There seems to be a shortfall of funds and God knows, we can't Lett that happen.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    That was a great laugh. Thanks for that.
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

So I decided the thing to do was to kill slowly and sacrifice my oldest daughter to myself because this really pissed me off that this little 4 year old would not do what I told her to do.

Let me guess.....you also put a pox on this kid and her future children and her children's children and you greatly increased her pain in childbirth. (that last bit was a nice touch by the way, I wouldn't have though of that in a million years )

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    There was nothing else that could be done! You are bound by your own sense of justice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit