The US Government actually deserves credit for the WT heading it's way down....

by EndofMysteries 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The government wanted the WT shut down as well. THey found out that the WT teaches all it's members not to get an education, not to get any good paying job, to spend all their time placeing magazines and being window washers.

So they said, we'll make the cost of insurance, infact require insurance by law, increase the cost of living on everything, then the WT members won't have any spare money to donate and the WT will just fade away due to lack of money.

So the WT after the economy and all cost of living going through the roof the past few years, plus some lawsuits, is suddenly cash starved. They try selling their most expensive properties, etc.

THen they start asking and finding every way to get it's members to pay more donations. They are dumbfounded how after years of telling them not to get good income paying jobs, and have a career as a window washer, why they can't payout more in donations. They can't understand why people need food, insurance, and basic life neccessities.

Their own teachings have backfired on them and if nothing else, will be the end of them.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

We can only hope!!!

• jam
    jam

Hummm, if I pray to God tonite, please allow the US government to

bring down the WT, do you think he will answer my prayer.

Maybe I could tell him, God these people are nuts and they are

causing a lot of headaches in your name, more so then the rest.

Can you find it your hearth to do to them the same as the Sodomites, not

the RF just the GB. I would appreciate your answer.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

i HOPE your right but i figure that each circut assembly makes about $4000 per day that $8,000 per weekend roughly 48 weekends per year times that by the number of assemby hall in the US and other first rate countries and their still making some good coin. This doesnt include DA's and all the other ways they make cash. This Evil religion may not go anywhere for along time.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I was making a bit of a joke w/ the US government part, showing probably the only good thing out of this ridiculous economy and the cost of living going up for no reason other than squeezing the lower and middle class.

But as one who grew up having to make use of the charity of the evil salvation army, and evil church charities, I'm sure as active JW's are squeezed more and more, other than unable to contribute, they may wonder themselves why they are getting not help from their own but help from the bad guys.

The early christians took care of their own and the bible speaks of others as well, WT doesn't even take care of it's own, unless it's only a natural disaster, then they ask for the insurance money to cover the free labor and donated supplies they used. But if somebody needs any food, medical, monetary help, then they are to ask their relatives they are shunning or false religion for the help.

• Fernando
    Fernando

GB = dumbfounded dumbbells

• Zoos
    Zoos

I think your tongue-in-cheek thread title would be more apt if applied to, say... restaurants. People will stop going out to eat long before they will quit donating money to the institutions that will save them at Armageddon.

You make a good point about their own doctrine coming around to bite them in the butt. Their own teachings promote the development of a lower/lower middle class income group - and that's during the working years. This group will be in even worse shape later for lack of retirement planning due to the hope that Armageddon is right around the corner.

Then they try to subside off the crumbs of that group.

• goddidit
    goddidit

this may be a naive question but i've never been a jw

they make profit from the circuit assemblies?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If they didn't, they wouldn't have 'em.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley
    they make profit from the circuit assemblies?

A mortgage-free assembly hall paid for by the JWs that use it, maintained for free by JWs, and tax-free as a religion, and it "costs" $8,000 to $10,000 a day to use?

Yeah, WT is making a profit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit