2014 Theocratic Ministry School Workbook!

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• L3G
    L3G

"It also means that the faithful are less inclined to go off on a tangent and do their own research."

Spot on, nugget! Everything else has become completely scripted, so now that last meeting with a few snippets of freedom has become enslaved.

The "new faithful" wouldn't dream of going off on their own and doing any—dare I say that blasphemous word?—independent thinking!

It's undoubtedly further fulfillment of the words in Hebrews, that "mature people" have had "their perceptive powers trained to distinguish between right and wrong."

Atlantis, thanks yet again for sharing this!

• chrisuk
    chrisuk

I noticed just after the index pages under the heading 'Instructions' that they will stil be calling their bible the NWT in 2014, So that puts an end to rumours of a name change for the JW bible this year with the new release.

• KaiTwApviw
    KaiTwApviw

Thanks!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I noticed just after the index pages under the heading 'Instructions' that they will stil be calling their bible the NWT in 2014, So that puts an end to rumours of a name change for the JW bible this year with the new release.

I think this is put together by individual JWs, not the WTS.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you Atlantis, Vulcan and Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit