LOL LOL Read this!!!!!

by Iamallcool 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I find it maybe trollish this is shared/found within an hour of it's being posted to begin with. But if you didn't make it, perhaps you should email her some articles and previous points brought out in the conventions about not using the internet to look for a mate.

Remind her that even though she is 30 and even though there are no good matches/brothers for her anywhere around, that she should continue to wait. Her perfect match will eventually get there and how happy she'll be when she meets him when she is 50 or 60 years old after he get's divorced from his current wife. lol

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I will not email her it might bite me in the ass because I am looking for worldly girls not JW girls.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

What JW says "Jehovah Witness"?? Sounds Worldly to me.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

If you wanna laught sign up for JW Match, it's absolutely hysterical, I have a free membership just for the laughs and those brothers are absolutely pathetic and some of them I'm convinced are JDubs at all.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Looks like satire to me.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

T.Y.P.E.G.U.Y..

I'm that type of guy who will give her a pound and wink my eye

He's that type of guy who don't know what time, swears up and down..... the girl is all mine

LL Cool..J and smoke a J

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

I replied. Hope she's hot, or that would be false advertising. A nice single sister........... I smell fresh meat

• UBM101
    UBM101

Poor girl! She has just removed her post...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit