Floyd Kite - San Diego - Multi level marketing scheme early 1980's

by Bill Covert 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Floyd Kite's name came up in a currant post. Reading through comments it was stated that he was in the San Diego area during the early 1980's.

I understand there was a financial scam involving a multi level marketing scheme that ensnared some former circuit and district overseers. I have no idea whether or not F. Kite was involved. Does anyone remember this scandal? In particular does anyone know a Raymond C. Dale who I believe was a bit player and when the house cleaning was done skipped town to escape disfellowshipment. Ray masterminded a $4.250M unregistered securties fraud in Redding Calif. during the mid 1980's of which there is a story submitted to Watchtower Documents. That story is sitting on a shelf waiting its turn untill Barbara gets some spare time. Ray Dale had a 20+ year history of swindling widows and seniors with in the JW church. He finally met his end trying to defraud a widow out of a deed of trust in Redding in 2003.

Any background material on Ray Dale much appreciated. Bill

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Ray Dale had a 20+ year history of swindling widows and seniors with in the JW church

Maybe he read the scripture wrong.

(James 1:27) The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to swindle orphans and widows and give them tribulation. . .

• RoyalFlushPhil
    RoyalFlushPhil
    I wrote about this in previous posts, was close to those who lost money and wish I could share more details but the brothers who got screwed over don't like reliving this. He was good at playing with fraud, what a pos!
  • Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

Phil I am a new poster here how do I access those posts? In the 2013 summer convention talk about "Human Apostates" there was mention that "apostates are now writing letters to the faithful" of which there was about three folks on this site wondering who or what those letters were about. Well those letters centered around Ray Dale, his skill at corrupting circuit and district overseers through 'simony' purchasing spiritual positions of influence and paying bribes to escape judicial accountability Isa.1:23. The letters contained a scripture Leviticus5:1 that is the biggest story of the RNWT yet to come out, of which Barbara Anderson has made a research project [problem being she is jammed for time]. That paper is in the works and will get done but does not have the priority with current molestation issues.

I have been writting letters since 1990 to the WBTS Service Dept centering around Ray Dale's frauds in Redding Calif. Barbara Anderson asked me if perchance I was the man in Northern Calif. she remembers when she was in Bethel who had the reputation of writing the most offensive letters of anyone in the USA, to which I said that was me. Somehow they took offensive when I told the Governing Body that I was going to shove Ray Dale up the Governing Bodies ass so far and hard that they were to for ever have a foul taste in their mouth. It has taken over 25 years but I am getting close to doing that. I did a post on this site a few weeks ago " Lev.5:1 relationship to "Mystery Letters of Human Apostate" talk of which fell flat as to garnering interest. The thinking is all outside of the box, it took several weeks to get the lights to come on in Barbara's brain but when she gets her paper published it will be one of those "oh I see" moments but until then her magic word to me is "patience, patience, patience.

Ray Dale is going to be a very big problem for the church when Barbara gets her project completed. Anything you would have on Ray Dale's frauds would be of great importance to what is currently going on in Redding Ca... I can understand the pain your friends have gone through, Ray's corruption cost me everything; wife, 5 sons, daughters-in-laws, just learned there are 10 grandchildren, $450, 000 alinony, etc, etc. But with the power of Lev.5:1 I should be able to get that all back minus the wife. What I have is the paper trail that connects the frauds of Ray Dale to the church. Ray's last fraud was Shasta County Superior Court case #149893 where he was swindling a widow out of a deed of trust on a house in Redding Ca. that case had the date of Oct.2003 - March 2004 of which the church unceremoniously threw Ray and Carol out of the church stating they left on their own volition with a bad attitude, from what I was told. Carol came through Redding on a visit a few years ago telling folks she left Ray because he was a homosexual. That court case #149893 was kept a secret because of my efforts to make the WBTS responsible for selling Ray the Word of God Isa.1:23. My wife left me because I was a threat to her spirituality in May of 2004 two months after the close of case #149893. I had to hire a privite investigator in 2007 to uncover that hidden court case, of which I used it to kill a elder [heart attack] with the power of Lev.5:1.

As a apostate I rank right up at the top with you folks on this site, for the reason that those letters mentioned in the "human Apostate" talk penetrate the WBTS 'wall of silence' and make it into the church's internal grape vine. Not rocket science, Ray Dale was a wicked and evil man, when he moved to Redding he brought his cronies with him, they became the 'wolf pack' talked about in Acts 20:29,30 and some of those cronies exist today and they operate in a very opressive, harsh manner lording it over the flock. So the Redding area JW church grape vine reads the forbidden letters to keep up on the drama surrounding Ray Dale, realise no one is supposed to read apostate letters, hence no one fess up, so elders don't know who gets them and the letters have there impact. Those letters are up front in the WBTS face challenge as to who can out mind fuck the Redding area JW church the service dept or the apostate "Rabshakeh"! So yes my work has had a big impact as measured by how hard the screws of absolute silence toward apostates has been applied to my family in that there has been zero contact outside of a couple of necessary family issues. So I hope you can see that because of who Ray Dale was that the current events in Redding Ca. make Ray a very hot issue for the church.

So any information you could supply on Ray Dale will have a huge impact on the WBTS in Redding in the very near future.

Bill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit